Synonyms of uplifted
- 1. elate, lift up, uplift, pick up, intoxicate, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: fill with high spirits; fill with optimism; "Music can uplift your spirits"
- 2. uplift, rise, lift, arise, move up, go up, come up, uprise
- usage: lift up from the earth, as by geologic forces; "the earth's movement uplifted this part of town"
- 3. uplift, push up
- usage: lift up or elevate
- 1. uplifted, elated (vs. dejected)
- usage: exalted emotionally especially with pride
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of uplifted (Dictionary)