Synonyms of usher
- 1. Ussher, James Ussher, Usher, James Usher
- usage: Irish prelate who deduced from the Bible that Creation occurred in the year 4004 BC (1581-1656)
- 2. usher, doorkeeper, official, functionary
- usage: an official stationed at the entrance of a courtroom or legislative chamber
- 3. usher, guide, escort
- usage: someone employed to conduct others
- 1. usher, show, lead, take, direct, conduct, guide
- usage: take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums; "The usher showed us to our seats"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of usher (Dictionary)