Synonyms of using
- 1. exploitation, victimization, victimisation, using, mistreatment
- usage: an act that exploits or victimizes someone (treats them unfairly); "capitalistic exploitation of the working class"; "paying Blacks less and charging them more is a form of victimization"
- 1. use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose; "use your head!"; "we only use Spanish at home"; "I can't use this tool"; "Apply a magnetic field here"; "This thinking was applied to many projects"; "How do you utilize this tool?"; "I apply this rule to get good results"; "use the plastic bags to store the food"; "He doesn't know how to use a computer"
- 2. use, habituate, consume, ingest, take in, take, have
- usage: take or consume (regularly or habitually); "She uses drugs rarely"
- 3. use, expend
- usage: use up, consume fully; "The legislature expended its time on school questions"
- 4. use, exploit, work
- usage: seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage; "She uses her influential friends to get jobs"; "The president's wife used her good connections"
- 5. practice, apply, use
- usage: avail oneself to; "apply a principle"; "practice a religion"; "use care when going down the stairs"; "use your common sense"; "practice non-violent resistance"
- 6. use, act, move
- usage: habitually do something (use only in the past tense); "She used to call her mother every week but now she calls only occasionally"; "I used to get sick when I ate in that dining hall"; "They used to vacation in the Bahamas"
All rights reserved.