WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Greenwich Mean Time, Greenwich Time, GMT, universal time, UT, UT1, time
- usage: the local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England; it is the same everywhere
- 2. Utah, Beehive State, Mormon State, UT
- usage: a state in the western United States; settled in 1847 by Mormons led by Brigham Young
- 3. do, doh, ut, solfa syllable
- usage: the syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization
All rights reserved.
See also: ut (Dictionary)