Synonyms of utterer
- 1. utterer, vocalizer, vocaliser, organism, being
- usage: an organism that can utter vocal sounds; "an utterer of foul oaths"; "is the giraffe a vocalizer?"
- 2. utterer, deceiver, cheat, cheater, trickster, beguiler, slicker
- usage: someone who circulates forged banknotes or counterfeit coins
- 3. speaker, talker, utterer, verbalizer, verbaliser, articulator
- usage: someone who expresses in language; someone who talks (especially someone who delivers a public speech or someone especially garrulous); "the speaker at commencement"; "an utterer of useful maxims"
- 1. arrant(prenominal), complete(prenominal), consummate(prenominal), double-dyed(prenominal), everlasting(prenominal), gross(prenominal), perfect(prenominal), pure(prenominal), sodding(prenominal), stark(prenominal), staring(prenominal), thoroughgoing(prenominal), utter(prenominal), unadulterated, unmitigated (vs. mitigated)
- usage: without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers; "an arrant fool"; "a complete coward"; "a consummate fool"; "a double-dyed villain"; "gross negligence"; "a perfect idiot"; "pure folly"; "what a sodding mess"; "stark staring mad"; "a thoroughgoing villain"; "utter nonsense"; "the unadulterated truth"
- 2. dead(prenominal), utter, complete (vs. incomplete)
- usage: complete; "came to a dead stop"; "utter seriousness"
All rights reserved.