Synonyms of vacillating
- 1. hover, vibrate, vacillate, oscillate, hesitate, waver, waffle
- usage: be undecided about something; waver between conflicting positions or courses of action; "He oscillates between accepting the new position and retirement"
- 2. fluctuate, vacillate, waver, swing
- usage: move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern; "the line on the monitor vacillated"
- 1. vacillant, vacillating, wavering, irresolute (vs. resolute)
- usage: uncertain in purpose or action
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of vacillating (Dictionary)