Synonyms of vacuous
- 1. asinine, fatuous, inane, mindless, vacuous, foolish (vs. wise)
- usage: devoid of intelligence
- 2. empty, hollow, vacuous, meaningless (vs. meaningful), nonmeaningful
- usage: devoid of significance or point; "empty promises"; "a hollow victory"; "vacuous comments"
- 3. vacuous, empty (vs. full)
- usage: devoid of matter; "a vacuous space"
- 4. blank, vacuous, uncommunicative (vs. communicative), incommunicative
- usage: void of expression; "a blank stare"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of vacuous (Dictionary)