Synonyms of vagabond
- 1. vagabond, object, physical object
- usage: anything that resembles a vagabond in having no fixed place; "pirate ships were vagabonds of the sea"
- 2. vagrant, drifter, floater, vagabond, wanderer, roamer, rover, bird of passage, poor person, have-not
- usage: a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- 1. roll, wander, swan, stray, tramp, roam, cast, ramble, rove, range, drift, vagabond, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
- 1. rootless, vagabond, unsettled (vs. settled)
- usage: wandering aimlessly without ties to a place or community; "led a vagabond life"; "a rootless wanderer"
- 2. aimless, drifting, floating, vagabond, vagrant, unsettled (vs. settled)
- usage: continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another; "a drifting double-dealer"; "the floating population"; "vagrant hippies of the sixties"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of vagabond (Dictionary)