Synonyms of valued
- 1. value, determine, set
- usage: fix or determine the value of; assign a value to; "value the jewelry and art work in the estate"
- 2. prize, value, treasure, appreciate, see, consider, reckon, view, regard
- usage: hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
- 3. respect, esteem, value, prize, prise, see, consider, reckon, view, regard
- usage: regard highly; think much of; "I respect his judgement"; "We prize his creativity"
- 4. measure, evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value, evaluate, pass judgment, judge
- usage: evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
- 5. rate, value, measure, evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value
- usage: estimate the value of; "How would you rate his chances to become President?"; "Gold was rated highly among the Romans"
- 1. valued, quantitative (vs. qualitative)
- usage: (usually used in combination) having value of a specified kind; "triple-valued"
- 2. valued, precious, worthy (vs. unworthy)
- usage: held in great esteem for admirable qualities especially of an intrinsic nature; "a valued friend"; "precious memories"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of valued (Dictionary)