Synonyms of vanished
- 1. disappear, vanish, go away
- usage: get lost, as without warning or explanation; "He disappeared without a trace"
- 2. vanish, disappear, go away, end, stop, finish, terminate, cease
- usage: become invisible or unnoticeable; "The effect vanished when day broke"
- 3. fly, fell, vanish, elapse, lapse, pass, slip by, glide by, slip away, go by, slide by, go along
- usage: pass away rapidly; "Time flies like an arrow"; "Time fleeing beneath him"
- 4. vanish, disappear, end, stop, finish, terminate, cease
- usage: cease to exist; "An entire civilization vanished"
- 5. vanish, fly, vaporize, decrease, diminish, lessen, fall
- usage: decrease rapidly and disappear; "the money vanished in las Vegas"; "all my stock assets have vaporized"
- 1. vanished, nonexistent (vs. existent)
- usage: having passed out of existence; "vanished civilizations"
All rights reserved.