WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. amour propre, conceit, self-love, vanity, pride, pridefulness
- usage: feelings of excessive pride
- 2. vanity, emptiness, worthlessness, ineptitude
- usage: the quality of being valueless or futile; "he rejected the vanities of the world"
- 3. conceit, conceitedness, vanity, trait
- usage: the trait of being unduly vain and conceited; false pride
- 4. dressing table, dresser, vanity, toilet table, table
- usage: low table with mirror or mirrors where one sits while dressing or applying makeup
All rights reserved.
See also: vanity (Dictionary)