Synonyms of varied
- 1. change, alter, vary
- usage: become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence; "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"; "The supermarket's selection of vegetables varies according to the season"
- 2. deviate, vary, diverge, depart, differ
- usage: be at variance with; be out of line with
- 3. vary, differ
- usage: be subject to change in accordance with a variable; "Prices vary"; "His moods vary depending on the weather"
- 4. vary, variegate, motley, diversify
- usage: make something more diverse and varied; "Vary the menu"
- 1. varied (vs. unvaried), many-sided, multifaceted, miscellaneous, multifarious, omnifarious, varicolored, varicoloured, variegated, variform, varying, variable, versatile, various, different, heterogeneous#1, heterogenous, modified
- usage: characterized by variety; "immigrants' varied ethnic and religious traditions"; "his work is interesting and varied"
- 2. varied, wide-ranging, diversified (vs. undiversified)
- usage: widely different; "varied motives prompt people to join a political party"; "varied ethnic traditions of the immigrants"
- 3. varied, changed (vs. unchanged)
- usage: broken away from sameness or identity or duplication; "her quickly varied answers indicated uncertainty"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of varied (Dictionary)