WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. vehicle, conveyance, transport
- usage: a conveyance that transports people or objects
- 2. vehicle, medium
- usage: a medium for the expression or achievement of something; "his editorials provided a vehicle for his political views"; "a congregation is a vehicle of group identity"; "the play was just a vehicle to display her talents"
- 3. vehicle, substance
- usage: any substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it
- 4. fomite, vehicle, object, physical object
- usage: any inanimate object (as a towel or money or clothing or dishes or books or toys etc.) that can transmit infectious agents from one person to another
All rights reserved.
See also: vehicle (Dictionary)