Synonyms of vehicle
- 1. vehicle, conveyance, transport
- usage: a conveyance that transports people or objects
- 2. vehicle, medium
- usage: a medium for the expression or achievement of something; "his editorials provided a vehicle for his political views"; "a congregation is a vehicle of group identity"; "the play was just a vehicle to display her talents"
- 3. vehicle, substance
- usage: any substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it
- 4. fomite, vehicle, object, physical object
- usage: any inanimate object (as a towel or money or clothing or dishes or books or toys etc.) that can transmit infectious agents from one person to another
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of vehicle (Dictionary)