- 1. gauze, netting, veiling, net, network, mesh, meshing, meshwork
- usage: a net of transparent fabric with a loose open weave
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. veil, hide, conceal
- usage: to obscure, or conceal with or as if with a veil; "women in Afghanistan veil their faces"
- 2. obscure, blot out, obliterate, veil, hide, change, alter, modify
- usage: make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing; "a hidden message"; "a veiled threat"
All rights reserved.
See also: veiling (Dictionary)