Synonyms of venter
- 1. venter, speaker, talker, utterer, verbalizer, verbaliser
- usage: a speaker who expresses or gives vent to a personal opinion or grievance
- 2. abdomen, venter, stomach, belly, body part
- usage: the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- 3. venter, uterus, womb
- usage: the womb; "`in venter' is legal terminology for `conceived but not yet born'"
- 4. venter, body part
- usage: a bulging body part (as the belly of a muscle)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of venter (Dictionary)