Synonyms of ventilation
- 1. ventilation, airing, improvement
- usage: the act of supplying fresh air and getting rid of foul air
- 2. ventilation, ventilation system, ventilating system, mechanical system
- usage: a mechanical system in a building that provides fresh air; "she was continually adjusting the ventilation"
- 3. public discussion, ventilation, discussion, give-and-take, word
- usage: free and open discussion of (or debate on) some question of public interest; "such a proposal deserves thorough public discussion"
- 4. breathing, external respiration, respiration, ventilation, bodily process, body process, bodily function, activity
- usage: the bodily process of inhalation and exhalation; the process of taking in oxygen from inhaled air and releasing carbon dioxide by exhalation
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ventilation (Dictionary)