Synonyms of verge
- 1. brink, threshold, verge, boundary, edge, bound
- usage: a region marking a boundary
- 2. verge, brink, limit, bound, boundary
- usage: the limit beyond which something happens or changes; "on the verge of tears"; "on the brink of bankruptcy"
- 3. scepter, sceptre, verge, wand, staff
- usage: a ceremonial or emblematic staff
- 4. verge, border
- usage: a grass border along a road
- 1. verge, bound, border
- usage: border on; come close to; "His behavior verges on the criminal"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of verge (Dictionary)