- 1. midazolam, Versed, benzodiazepine
- usage: an injectable form of benzodiazepine (trade name Versed) useful for sedation and for reducing pain during uncomfortable medical procedures
- 1. verse, versify, poetize, poetise, write, compose, pen, indite
- usage: compose verses or put into verse; "He versified the ancient saga"
- 2. verse, familiarize, familiarise, acquaint
- usage: familiarize through thorough study or experience; "She versed herself in Roman archeology"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. intimate, knowledgeable, versed, experienced (vs. inexperienced), experient
- usage: thoroughly acquainted through study or experience; "this girl, so intimate with nature"-W.H.Hudson; "knowledgeable about the technique of painting"- Herbert Read
All rights reserved.
See also: versed (Dictionary)