- 1. vesture, covering, natural covering, cover
- usage: something that covers or cloaks like a garment; "fields in a vesture of green"
- 2. clothing, article of clothing, vesture, wear, wearable, habiliment, covering, consumer goods
- usage: a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. vesture, dress, clothe, enclothe, garb, raiment, tog, garment, habilitate, fit out, apparel
- usage: provide or cover with a cloak
All rights reserved.
See also: vesture (Dictionary)