Synonyms of vet
- 1. veterinarian, veterinary, veterinary surgeon, vet, doctor, doc, physician, MD, Dr., medico
- usage: a doctor who practices veterinary medicine
- 2. veteran, vet, ex-serviceman, serviceman, military man, man, military personnel
- usage: a person who has served in the armed forces
- 1. vet, be, follow
- usage: work as a veterinarian; "She vetted for the farms in the area for many years"
- 2. vet, inspect
- usage: examine carefully; "Someone should vet this report before it goes out"
- 3. vet, treat, care for
- usage: provide (a person) with medical care
- 4. vet, doctor
- usage: provide veterinary care for
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of vet (Dictionary)