WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. annoyance, chafe, vexation, anger, choler, ire
- usage: anger produced by some annoying irritation
- 2. irritation, annoyance, vexation, botheration, psychological state, psychological condition, mental state, mental condition
- usage: the psychological state of being irritated or annoyed
- 3. concern, worry, headache, vexation, negative stimulus
- usage: something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness; "New York traffic is a constant concern"; "it's a major worry"
- 4. annoyance, annoying, irritation, vexation, mistreatment
- usage: the act of troubling or annoying someone
All rights reserved.
See also: vexation (Dictionary)