Synonyms of victual
- 1. comestible, edible, eatable, pabulum, victual, victuals, food, nutrient
- usage: any substance that can be used as food
- 1. victual, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: supply with food; "The population was victualed during the war"
- 2. victual, store, hive away, lay in, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away
- usage: lay in provisions; "The vessel victualled before the long voyage"
- 3. victual, eat
- usage: take in nourishment
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of victual (Dictionary)