Synonyms of video
- 1. video, picture, visual communication
- usage: the visible part of a television transmission; "they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone"
- 2. video recording, video, recording
- usage: a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- 3. video, visual communication
- usage: (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
- 4. television, telecasting, TV, video, broadcasting
- usage: broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects; "she is a star of screen and video"; "Television is a medium because it is neither rare nor well done" - Ernie Kovacs
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of video (Dictionary)