Synonyms of vigour
- 1. energy, vigor, vigour, zip, force, forcefulness, strength
- usage: forceful exertion; "he plays tennis with great energy"; "he's full of zip"
- 2. vigor, vigour, dynamism, heartiness, strength
- usage: active strength of body or mind
- 3. energy, muscularity, vigor, vigour, vim, liveliness, life, spirit, sprightliness
- usage: an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing); "his writing conveys great energy"; "a remarkable muscularity of style"
All rights reserved.