Synonyms of vindicated
- 1. justify, vindicate, uphold, maintain
- usage: show to be right by providing justification or proof; "vindicate a claim"
- 2. vindicate, maintain, defend
- usage: maintain, uphold, or defend; "vindicate the rights of the citizens"
- 3. vindicate, acquit, assoil, clear, discharge, exonerate, exculpate
- usage: clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting proof; "You must vindicate yourself and fight this libel"
- 1. absolved, clear, cleared, exculpated, exonerated, vindicated, innocent (vs. guilty), guiltless, clean-handed
- usage: freed from any question of guilt; "is absolved from all blame"; "was now clear of the charge of cowardice"; "his official honor is vindicated"
All rights reserved.