Synonyms of virgin
- 1. virgin, innocent, inexperienced person
- usage: a person who has never had sex
- 2. Virgo, Virgin, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Virgo
- 3. Virgo, Virgo the Virgin, Virgin
- usage: the sixth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about August 23 to September 22
- 1. virgin, new (vs. old)
- usage: being used or worked for the first time; "virgin wool"
- 2. pure, vestal, virgin, virginal, virtuous, chaste (vs. unchaste)
- usage: in a state of sexual virginity; "pure and vestal modesty"; "a spinster or virgin lady"; "men have decreed that their women must be pure and virginal"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of virgin (Dictionary)