Synonyms of virtuoso
- 1. ace, adept, champion, sensation, maven, mavin, virtuoso, genius, hotshot, star, superstar, whiz, whizz, wizard, wiz, expert
- usage: someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- 2. virtuoso, musician
- usage: a musician who is a consummate master of technique and artistry
- 1. consummate, masterful, masterly, virtuoso(prenominal), skilled (vs. unskilled)
- usage: having or revealing supreme mastery or skill; "a consummate artist"; "consummate skill"; "a masterful speaker"; "masterful technique"; "a masterly performance of the sonata"; "a virtuoso performance"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of virtuoso (Dictionary)