Synonyms of vision
- 1. vision, imagination, imaging, imagery, mental imagery
- usage: a vivid mental image; "he had a vision of his own death"
- 2. sight, vision, visual sense, visual modality, modality, sense modality, sensory system, exteroception
- usage: the ability to see; the visual faculty
- 3. vision, visual sensation, sensation, esthesis, aesthesis, sense experience, sense impression, sense datum
- usage: the perceptual experience of seeing; "the runners emerged from the trees into his clear vision"; "he had a visual sensation of intense light"
- 4. imagination, imaginativeness, vision, creativity, creativeness, creative thinking
- usage: the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses; "popular imagination created a world of demons"; "imagination reveals what the world could be"
- 5. vision, experience
- usage: a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance; "he had a vision of the Virgin Mary"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of vision (Dictionary)