WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. visualize, visualise, envision, project, fancy, see, figure, picture, image, imagine, conceive of, ideate, envisage
- usage: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- 2. visualize, visualise, watch, view, see, catch, take in
- usage: view the outline of by means of an X-ray; "The radiologist can visualize the cancerous liver"
- 3. visualize, visualise, imagine, conceive of, ideate, envisage
- usage: form a mental picture of something that is invisible or abstract; "Mathematicians often visualize"
- 4. visualize, visualise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make visible; "With this machine, ultrasound can be visualized"
All rights reserved.
See also: visualize (Dictionary)