Synonyms of visualized
- 1. visualize, visualise, envision, project, fancy, see, figure, picture, image, imagine, conceive of, ideate, envisage
- usage: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- 2. visualize, visualise, watch, view, see, catch, take in
- usage: view the outline of by means of an X-ray; "The radiologist can visualize the cancerous liver"
- 3. visualize, visualise, imagine, conceive of, ideate, envisage
- usage: form a mental picture of something that is invisible or abstract; "Mathematicians often visualize"
- 4. visualize, visualise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make visible; "With this machine, ultrasound can be visualized"
- 1. envisioned, pictured, visualized, visualised, unreal (vs. real)
- usage: seen in the mind as a mental image; "the glory of his envisioned future"; "the snow-covered Alps pictured in her imagination"; "the visualized scene lacked the ugly details of real life"
All rights reserved.