Synonyms of vitalizing
- 1. vitalize, vitalise, change, alter, modify
- usage: give life to; "The eggs are vitalized"
- 2. vitalize, vitalise, strengthen, beef up, fortify
- usage: make more lively or vigorous; "The treatment at the spa vitalized the old man"
- 1. life-giving, vitalizing, invigorating (vs. debilitating)
- usage: giving or having the power to give life and spirit; "returning the life-giving humus to the land"- Louis Bromfield; "life-giving love and praise"; "the vitalizing rays of the warming sun"
All rights reserved.