Synonyms of vocalizing
- 1. singing, vocalizing, vocal music, musical performance
- usage: the act of singing vocal music
- 1. voice, sound, vocalize, vocalise, pronounce, articulate, enounce, sound out, enunciate, say
- usage: utter with vibrating vocal chords
- 2. vocalize, vocalise, sing
- usage: sing (each note a scale or in a melody) with the same vowel
- 3. vocalize, vocalise, vowelize, vowelise, pronounce, articulate, enounce, sound out, enunciate, say
- usage: pronounce as a vowel; "between two consonants, this liquid is vowelized"
- 4. articulate, enunciate, vocalize, vocalise, state, say, tell
- usage: express or state clearly
- 5. vocalize, vocalise, phonate, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: utter speech sounds
All rights reserved.