- 1. voice, express, verbalize, verbalise, utter, give tongue to
- usage: give voice to; "He voiced his concern"
- 2. voice, sound, vocalize, vocalise, pronounce, articulate, enounce, sound out, enunciate, say
- usage: utter with vibrating vocal chords
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. voiced (vs. unvoiced), sonant, soft
- usage: produced with vibration of the vocal cords; "a frequently voiced opinion"; "voiced consonants such as `b' and `g' and `z'";
All rights reserved.
See also: voiced (Dictionary)