Synonyms of void
- 1. nothingness, void, nullity, nihility, nonexistence, nonentity
- usage: the state of nonexistence
- 2. void, vacancy, emptiness, vacuum, space
- usage: an empty area or space; "the huge desert voids"; "the emptiness of outer space"; "without their support he'll be ruling in a vacuum"
- 1. invalidate, annul, quash, void, avoid, nullify, cancel, strike down
- usage: declare invalid; "The contract was annulled"; "void a plea"
- 2. void, empty
- usage: clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something; "The chemist voided the glass bottle"; "The concert hall was voided of the audience"
- 3. invalidate, void, vitiate, change, alter, modify
- usage: take away the legal force of or render ineffective; "invalidate a contract"
- 4. evacuate, void, empty, excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
- usage: excrete or discharge from the body
- 1. null, void, invalid (vs. valid)
- usage: lacking any legal or binding force; "null and void"
- 2. void, empty (vs. full)
- usage: containing nothing; "the earth was without form, and void"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of void (Dictionary)