Synonyms of voider
- 1. invalidator, voider, nullifier, official, functionary
- usage: an official who can invalidate or nullify; "my bank check was voided and I wanted to know who the invalidator was"
- 2. defecator, voider, shitter, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who defecates
- 3. voider, gusset, chain mail, ring mail, mail, chain armor, chain armour, ring armor, ring armour
- usage: a piece of chain mail covering a place unprotected by armor plate
- 4. clothes hamper, laundry basket, clothes basket, voider, hamper
- usage: a hamper that holds dirty clothes to be washed or wet clothes to be dried
- 1. null, void, invalid (vs. valid)
- usage: lacking any legal or binding force; "null and void"
- 2. void, empty (vs. full)
- usage: containing nothing; "the earth was without form, and void"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of voider (Dictionary)