WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. volumed
- usage: (often used in combination) consisting of or having a given number or kind of volumes; "the poet's volumed works"; "a two-volumed history"; "multi-volumed encyclopedias"; "large-volumed editions"
- 2. volumed, large (vs. small), big (vs. little)
- usage: formed or rising in rounded masses; "gasping with the volumed smoke"
- 3. volumed, furnished (vs. unfurnished), equipped
- usage: furnished with volumes; "a large room volumed with ancient books"
All rights reserved.
See also: volumed (Dictionary)