Synonyms of vomit
- 1. vomit, vomitus, puke, barf, body waste, excretion, excreta, excrement, excretory product
- usage: the matter ejected in vomiting
- 2. emetic, vomit, vomitive, nauseant, remedy, curative, cure, therapeutic
- usage: a medicine that induces nausea and vomiting
- 3. vomit, vomiting, emesis, regurgitation, disgorgement, puking, reflex, reflex response, reflex action, instinctive reflex, innate reflex, inborn reflex, unconditioned reflex, physiological reaction, expulsion, projection, ejection, forcing out
- usage: the reflex act of ejecting the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- 1. vomit, vomit up, purge, cast, sick, cat, be sick, disgorge, regorge, retch, puke, barf, spew, spue, chuck, upchuck, honk, regurgitate, throw up, excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
- usage: eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of vomit (Dictionary)