Synonyms of vulgarize
- 1. popularize, popularise, vulgarize, vulgarise, generalize, generalise, circulate, circularize, circularise, distribute, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, spread, diffuse, disperse, pass around
- usage: cater to popular taste to make popular and present to the general public; bring into general or common use; "They popularized coffee in Washington State"; "Relativity Theory was vulgarized by these authors"
- 2. vulgarise, vulgarize, change, alter, modify
- usage: debase and make vulgar; "The Press has vulgarized Love and Marriage"
- 3. vulgarize, vulgarise, act, behave, do
- usage: act in a vulgar manner; "The drunkard tends to vulgarize"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of vulgarize (Dictionary)