Synonyms of walk in
- 1. walk-in, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: person who walks in without having an appointment; "the emergency room was overrun with walk-ins"
- 2. walk-in, secret agent, intelligence officer, intelligence agent, operative, deserter, defector
- usage: an operative who initiates his own defection (usually to a hostile country) for political asylum
- 3. walk-in, waltz, victory, triumph
- usage: an assured victory (especially in an election)
- 4. walk-in, room
- usage: a small room large enough to admit entrance
- 1. walk in, enter, come in, get into, get in, go into, go in, move into
- usage: enter by walking; "She walks in at all hours, as if she lived here"
- 1. walk-in(prenominal), deep (vs. shallow)
- usage: (of e.g. closets or refrigerators) extending very far enough back to allow a person to enter; "a deep walk-in refrigerator"; "walk-in closets"
All rights reserved.