Synonyms of walk over
- 1. walkover, acrobatic stunt, acrobatic feat
- usage: backbends combined with handstands
- 2. cinch, breeze, picnic, snap, duck soup, child's play, pushover, walkover, piece of cake, undertaking, project, task, labor
- usage: any undertaking that is easy to do; "marketing this product will be no picnic"
- 1. walk over, beat, beat out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
- usage: beat easily; "The local team walked over their old rivals for the championship"
All rights reserved.