Synonyms of walloping
- 1. thrashing, walloping, debacle, drubbing, slaughter, trouncing, whipping, defeat, licking
- usage: a sound defeat
- 1. whack, wham, whop, wallop, hit
- usage: hit hard; "The teacher whacked the boy"
- 2. wallop, get the better of, overcome, defeat
- usage: defeat soundly and utterly; "We'll wallop them!"
- 1. humongous, banging, thumping, whopping, walloping, large (vs. small), big (vs. little)
- usage: (used informally) very large; "a thumping loss"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of walloping (Dictionary)