- 1. wangle, wangling, contrivance, stratagem, dodge
- usage: an instance of accomplishing something by scheming or trickery
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wangle, finagle, manage, achieve, accomplish, attain, reach
- usage: achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods
- 2. fudge, manipulate, fake, falsify, cook, wangle, misrepresent, cheat, chisel
- usage: tamper, with the purpose of deception; "Fudge the figures"; "cook the books"; "falsify the data"
All rights reserved.
See also: wangle (Dictionary)