Synonyms of wanted
- 1. desire, want
- usage: feel or have a desire for; want strongly; "I want to go home now"; "I want my own room"
- 2. want, need, require, be
- usage: have need of; "This piano wants the attention of a competent tuner"
- 3. want, search, seek, look for
- usage: hunt or look for; want for a particular reason; "Your former neighbor is wanted by the FBI"; "Uncle Sam wants you"
- 4. want, demand
- usage: wish or demand the presence of; "I want you here at noon!"
- 5. want, miss, lack
- usage: be without, lack; be deficient in; "want courtesy"; "want the strength to go on living"; "flood victims wanting food and shelter"
- 1. wanted (vs. unwanted), craved, desired, hot, longed-for, wished-for, yearned-for, sought, sought-after(prenominal), desirable, loved, welcome
- usage: desired or wished for or sought; "couldn't keep her eyes off the wanted toy"; "a wanted criminal"; "a wanted poster"
- 2. cherished, precious, treasured, wanted, loved (vs. unloved)
- usage: characterized by feeling or showing fond affection for; "a cherished friend"; "children are precious"; "a treasured heirloom"; "so good to feel wanted"
All rights reserved.