Synonyms of warmer
- 1. heater, warmer, device
- usage: device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- 1. warm (vs. cool), lukewarm, tepid, warmed, warming, hot
- usage: having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat; "a warm body"; "a warm room"; "a warm climate"; "a warm coat"
- 2. warm (vs. cool), cordial, hearty, emotional, friendly
- usage: psychologically warm; friendly and responsive; "a warm greeting"; "a warm personality"; "warm support"
- 3. warm (vs. cool), hot
- usage: (color) inducing the impression of warmth; used especially of reds and oranges and yellows; "warm reds and yellows and orange"
- 4. affectionate, fond, lovesome, tender, warm, loving (vs. unloving)
- usage: having or displaying warmth or affection; "affectionate children"; "a fond embrace"; "fond of his nephew"; "a tender glance"; "a warm embrace"
- 5. strong, warm, fresh (vs. stale)
- usage: freshly made or left; "a warm trail"; "the scent is warm"
- 6. quick, warm, excitable (vs. unexcitable)
- usage: easily aroused or excited; "a quick temper"; "a warm temper"
- 7. ardent, warm, enthusiastic (vs. unenthusiastic)
- usage: characterized by strong enthusiasm; "ardent revolutionaries"; "warm support"
- 8. warm, lively (vs. dull)
- usage: characterized by liveliness or excitement or disagreement; "a warm debate"
- 9. warm, uncomfortable (vs. comfortable)
- usage: uncomfortable because of possible danger or trouble; "made things warm for the bookies"
- 10. warm, near (vs. far), close, nigh
- usage: of a seeker; near to the object sought; "you're getting warm"; "hot on the trail"
All rights reserved.