Synonyms of warming
- 1. heating, warming, temperature change
- usage: the process of becoming warmer; a rising temperature
- 2. thaw, thawing, warming, weather, weather condition, conditions, atmospheric condition
- usage: warm weather following a freeze; snow and ice melt; "they welcomed the spring thaw"
- 1. warm, warm up, change
- usage: get warm or warmer; "The soup warmed slowly on the stove"
- 2. warm, change, alter, modify
- usage: make warm or warmer; "The blanket will warm you"
- 1. warming, warm (vs. cool)
- usage: imparting heat; "a warming fire"
- 2. calefacient, warming, hot (vs. cold)
- usage: producing the sensation of heat when applied to the body; "a mustard plaster is calefacient"
All rights reserved.