- 1. deflection, warp, aberrance, aberrancy, aberration, deviance
- usage: a twist or aberration; especially a perverse or abnormal way of judging or acting
- 2. warp, buckle, distorted shape, distortion
- usage: a shape distorted by twisting or folding
- 3. warp, warping, distortion, deformation
- usage: a moral or mental distortion
- 4. warp, thread, yarn
- usage: yarn arranged lengthways on a loom and crossed by the woof
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. falsify, distort, garble, warp, misrepresent, belie
- usage: make false by mutilation or addition; as of a message or story
- 2. heave, buckle, warp, change surface
- usage: bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat; "The highway buckled during the heat wave"
All rights reserved.
See also: warp (Dictionary)