Synonyms of water level
- 1. water level, elevation
- usage: the level of the surface of a body of water
- 2. water table, water level, groundwater level, geological formation, formation
- usage: underground surface below which the ground is wholly saturated with water; "spring rains had raised the water table"
- 3. waterline, water line, water level, line
- usage: a line corresponding to the surface of the water when the vessel is afloat on an even keel; often painted on the hull of a ship
- 4. water level, water gauge, water gage, water glass
- usage: a water gauge that shows the level by showing the surface of the water in a trough or U-shaped tube
All rights reserved.