Synonyms of watering
- 1. lacrimation, lachrymation, tearing, watering, bodily process, body process, bodily function, activity
- usage: shedding tears
- 2. watering, wetting
- usage: wetting with water; "the lawn needs a great deal of watering"
- 1. water, irrigate, wet
- usage: supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams; "Water the fields"
- 2. water, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with water; "We watered the buffalo"
- 3. water, secrete, release
- usage: secrete or form water, as tears or saliva; "My mouth watered at the prospect of a good dinner"; "His eyes watered"
- 4. water, fill, fill up
- usage: fill with tears; "His eyes were watering"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of watering (Dictionary)