WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. watery, wet (vs. dry)
- usage: filled with water; "watery soil"
- 2. reeking, watery, wet (vs. dry)
- usage: wet with secreted or exuded moisture such as sweat or tears; "wiped his reeking neck"
- 3. watery, liquid (vs. gaseous) (vs. solid)
- usage: relating to or resembling or consisting of water; "a watery substance"; "a watery color"
- 4. watery, washy, weak, diluted (vs. undiluted), dilute
- usage: overly diluted; thin and insipid; "washy coffee"; "watery milk"; "weak tea"
All rights reserved.
See also: watery (Dictionary)