- 1. wattle, lappet, caruncle, caruncula
- usage: a fleshy wrinkled and often brightly colored fold of skin hanging from the neck or throat of certain birds (chickens and turkeys) or lizards
- 2. wattle, framework
- usage: framework consisting of stakes interwoven with branches to form a fence
- 3. wattle, acacia
- usage: any of various Australasian trees yielding slender poles suitable for wattle
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wattle, construct, build, make
- usage: build of or with wattle
- 2. wattle, intertwine, twine, entwine, enlace, interlace, lace
- usage: interlace to form wattle
All rights reserved.
See also: wattle (Dictionary)